A pair of wildlife management areas in Mississippi have been closed due to flooding.
From the MDWFP:
Effective January 14, 2020, areas set forth below shall be closed to all hunting except waterfowl.
• Mahannah Wildlife Management Area (WMA) waterfowl draw hunts are hereby canceled. Any associated areas within the Phil Bryant WMA, open to waterfowl draw hunts, are also hereby closed.
• Mahannah WMA will be open to waterfowl hunting DAILY.
• All hunting shall end at noon.
• Access will be managed on a day to day basis as the conditions change or permit.
• All portions of Mahannah WMA will be open to waterfowl hunting EXCEPT the waterfowl sanctuary.
• The main access road to the WMA headquarters is currently closed.
You can see the complete order by following the link below.