Jackpot family of scratch-offs coming next week
New promotions just around the corner
A new family of scratch-off games – the Jackpot family – debuts Tuesday, April 4, at Mississippi Lottery retailers.
- $2—$20,000 Jackpot: Approximate overall odds are: 1:4.73. Win up to $20,000.
- $5—$100,000 Jackpot: Approximate overall odds are: 1:4.64. Win up to $100,000.
- $10—$200,000 Jackpot: Approximate overall odds are 1:4.22. Win up to $200,000.
The Jackpot family has a fun twist. In each of the games, players can even potentially win all of the prizes on a ticket by revealing a JACKPOT symbol.
More Promotions Coming
After an enthusiastic response from the Green for Spring cash promotion, the Mississippi Lottery will soon unveil a national NASCAR-Powerball Playoff promotion and Summer of Fun 2023. More details will be provided in the next few weeks.
Winner cities from the final Green for Spring drawing March 27:
- 1st prize of $15,000: Tupelo
- 2nd prize of $10,00: Meridian
- 3rd prize of $7,500: Tylertown
- 4th prize of $5,000: Kosciusko
- 5th prize of $4,000: D’Iberville